To help human rights defenders and advocates build their research and advocacy skills with the Universal Periodic Review (UPR), UPRoar is launching a new competition today!
How it works:
Starting from Wednesday 24 June until Wednesday 8 July, we are offering “digital rights themed” prizes for those who complete the following UPR themed courses on Advocacy Assembly.
What are the prizes?
For your time and effort, after completing the course you will be entered into a chance to win one of the following prizes.*
- A gift card for 1 year from Mullvad VPN (5 available)
- A gift card for password manager, LastPass (5 available)
- One-to-one exclusive training with a UN expert
- A bespoke redesign of your logo
- Personalised illustration of your headshot, inspired by The New Yorker
How do I take part?
All you need to do is follow these easy steps:
2. Follow UPRoar on Twitter.
3. Send a direct message on Twitter to UPRoar's account with a picture of your Advocacy Assembly certificate! Don’t know where to find your certificate? Check out the dashboard, click on the relevant UPR course and hit download certificate. If you don't have a certificate, but completed the course, email us here and we will help you figure it out.
Already completed one of these courses? Just do steps 2 and 3 to enter the competition!
* Use of the prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the providers
**User must complete the full course